DOT Physical Locations in Greater Easley, Anderson, Spartanburg and Greenwood South Carolina.
AFC Urgent Care is an Occupational Health Clinic with Licensed Medical Examiners who Conduct DOT Physicals and the Issuance of a Medical Examiner’s Certificate. We Are Open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 8am-5pm Saturday and Sunday.
Walk-ins Welcome Find A Location Near You
Dial (864) 309-0369 to Learn More About Our Affordable DOT Physical Near You.
Local DOT Physical and Medical Examiner’s Certificate
If you operate a commercial motor vehicle that is regulated by The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), you will need a DOT Physical every 2 years unless you have medical conditions that require more frequent DOT Physicals. AFC Urgent Care is an Occupational Health Clinic that can serve you if you are looking to renew your CDL license or if you are applying for it for the first time. Get a DOT physical in Easley, Powdersville, Boiling Springs, Greenwood or Duncan SC at an affordable cost.
Walk-ins are welcome. While no appointment is needed to receive a DOT Physical, we do encourage you to call ahead to ensure our medical examiner is available to serve you promptly.
Employers, if you plan on sending a group to our facility for DOT physicals, please call ahead to make sure we can serve them promptly. Additionally, set up a corporate account with us. A corporate account with our center will facilitate any visit from your employee and make billing incredibly easy!
What is the cost of a DOT physical exam?
The average range for a DOT physical in the Upstate South Carolina falls between $99 – $150.
The DOT physical examination you take for your medical certificate will confirm that you are healthy enough to safely perform the demanding job of a CMV driver.
What medical criteria are required to obtain a medical certificate?
Some of the DOT physical requirements are:
- The driver should meet the qualification needs for vision with each eye.
- Distant sight of a minimum of 20/40 in each eye, with or without corrective lenses
- Distant binocular visual acuity of at least 20/40 in both eyes, with or without corrective lenses
- Field of vision of a minimum of 70° within the horizontal meridian in each eye.
- Ability to acknowledge and distinguish among the colors of traffic signals and devices showing red, amber, and green.
- The driver should with success complete one hearing exam with one ear.
- First understand a forced, whispered voice in one ear at not less than five feet, OR
- Not have a mean hearing disorder in one ear bigger than forty decibels (dB) at five hundred hertz (Hz), 1,000 Hz, and 2,000 Hz.
Blood Pressure/Pulse Rate
- BP bigger than 139/89 should be confirmed with a second measuring taken later throughout the examination.
- Specific gravity
- Protein (proteinuria)
- Blood (hematuria)
- Glucose (glycosuria)
Please bring the subsequent with you to your appointment:
- Current state driver’s license
- Glasses or contacts
- Medical history
- Contact list of primary doctors and specialists, please include addresses and phone numbers.
- Prescriptions, all current medications, and over the counter medications.
For over 35 years, trusted health care by AFC Urgent Care.
For a lot of info regarding our DOT physicals or employer services, please contact us to talk with one of our friendly medical professionals.