DOT Physical in Greater Easley, Powdersville, Boiling Springs, Duncan and Greenwood South Carolina.
AFC Urgent Care and Walk-in Clinics Have Medical Examiners Who Conduct DOT Physicals. We Are Open 9am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday.
Walk-ins Welcome Find A Location Near You
Dial (864) 309-0369 to Learn More About Our Affordable DOT Physical Cost.
Local DOT Physical and Medical Examiners
If you operate a commercial motor vehicle, most likely you are regulated by The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). For this reason, you will need a DOT physical every 2 years unless you have medical conditions that require more frequent DOT physicals. With this in mind, visit AFC Urgent Care and Walk-in Clinics for your DOT physical exam in Easley, Powdersville, Boiling Springs, Greenwood or Duncan SC at an affordable cost. We offer occupational health services that can serve you if you are looking to renew your CDL license or if you are applying for it for the first time.
Of course, walk-ins are welcome. While no appointment is needed to receive a DOT Physical, we do encourage you to call ahead to ensure our medical examiner is available to serve you promptly.
Furthermore, if you are an employer, and you plan to send a group for their DOT physicals, please call ahead to make sure we can serve them promptly. In fact, set up a corporate account and we will facilitate any visit from your employee and make billing incredibly easy!
What is the cost of a DOT physical exam?
The average range for a DOT physical nearby falls between $99 – $150.
Above all, the DOT physical examination will confirm that you are healthy enough to safely perform the demanding job of a CMV driver.
What medical criteria are required to obtain a DOT medical certificate?
Some of the DOT physical requirements are:
- The driver should meet the qualification needs for vision with each eye.
- Distant sight of a minimum of 20/40 in each eye, with or without corrective lenses
- Distant binocular visual acuity of at least 20/40 in both eyes, with or without corrective lenses
- Field of vision of a minimum of 70° within the horizontal meridian in each eye.
- Ability to acknowledge and distinguish among the colors of traffic signals and devices showing red, amber, and green.
- The driver should with success complete one hearing exam with one ear.
- First understand a forced, whispered voice in one ear at not less than five feet, OR
- Not have a mean hearing disorder in one ear bigger than forty decibels (dB) at five hundred hertz (Hz), 1,000 Hz, and 2,000 Hz.
Blood Pressure/Pulse Rate
- BP bigger than 139/89 should be confirmed with a second measuring taken later throughout the examination.
- Specific gravity
- Protein (proteinuria)
- Blood (hematuria)
- Glucose (glycosuria)
Please bring the subsequent with you to your appointment:
- Current state driver’s license
- Glasses or contacts
- Medical history
- Contact list of primary doctors and specialists, please include addresses and phone numbers.
- Prescriptions, all current medications, and over the counter medications.
For over 35 years, trusted health care by AFC Urgent Care.
When you are searching for a DOT physical in Easley, Powdersville, Boiling Springs, Duncan and Greenwood SC, look no further than AFC Urgent Care and Walk-in Clinics. For a lot of info regarding our DOT physicals or occupational health services, please contact us to talk with one of our friendly medical professionals.